- Open all year round
- Included in the price: bed linen, hand and bath towels, tea towels. Use of our sunbathing lawn, sun loungers, social games, own library for kids and adults, and from August 2016 starting kids playground, playroom,and one parking space in our new underground car park. At a small fee, you can also use our washing machine and dryer.
- NEW: Charging station for electric vehicles from March 2018.
- Internet: one WiFi access per apartment. Due to the limited available capacity, we offer only one internet access per apartment.
- Upon request including our tasty breakfast.
- Toaster, mixer and stove are available upon request.
- Upon request, we will change bed linen, hand and bath towels.
- On the change of the year, Carnival and July/August a minimum stay of 7 days is required.
- The prices are per apartment and night with a minimum stay of 5 days.
- With a stay of less than 5 days, we charge a supplement of 15% for the apartment.
- Minimum stay: 3 to 5 days (depending on the size of the apartment)
- For children up to 2.99 years € 8 are charged. For children from 3 to 5.99 years € 14.
- For every extra person we charge 20 € per night.
- Upon request we offer high chair and baby cot at a fee of 3 / 6 € per day and night.
- In case of rainy wheather, we try to offer our little guests home entertainment such as handicrafts’ workshop, or a cooking or baking course.
- Our services are usable only for those guests who are staying with us.
- The offers and deals cannot be combined!
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the apartment price.
- Since 01.01.2020 we charge the local tax of 1.75 € per person (above 14 years) and night.
- Our eco farm Moarlhof is a non-smoking house.
- Due to our solid-wood features and furniture and out of respect towards other guests we do not allow pets in our holiday apartments.
- Deviations from apartment sketches, errors and mistakes may apply.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles.
- New December 2019: Opening of a tasting and processing room for the farm’s own products.
Arrival and Departure
- The holiday apartments are available for you after 3 pm on arrival day.
- On departure day, we kindly ask you to vacate the apartment until 9.00 a.m. so that we can give the flat a thorough cleaning before the next guests arrive.
- In case of late check out after 10 a.m. (until up to 6 p.m.), given the apartment is available, we charge 30% of the apartment price.
- In case of late check out after 10 a.m. (given the apartment is available) we charge a surcharge 5€ to 30€ / hour counted.
- We are happy if our guests leave their apartments spotless and clean; as a reward, we do not charge any fee for final cleaning. For apartments, which are not left in a cleanly state, we withhold the right to charge a fee for the final cleaning.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
- Embark on your holidays in carefree matter with a travel cancellation insurance. Simply calculate the rate and book via Europäische Reiseversicherung or another provider.
Cancellation: Does this sound unpleasant to you? Well, it is unpleasant, for you and for us, both. Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to read our cancellation policy:
- In case of cancellation up to 3 months before arrival, we charge no cancellation fee. The deposit will be credited to you for a later stay.
- Within 3 months before arrival, we charge 70% of the total fee.
- Up to 21 days before arrival, we charge 100% of the total price.
Supplement and Payment
- Deposit: The booking is valid, if you have received our written confirmation by email and transferred the deposit of 20% . When transferring the deposit, we kindly ask you to mention your name and reason of payment.
- Bank details:
I – 39040 Castelrotto/Kastelruth (BZ)
IBAN: IT44Z 08056 23100 000300015822
Bank: Cassa Raiffeisen Castelrotto-Ortisei
- Payment: We kindly ask you to settle the remaining amount in cash (up to 2,999.99 €) upon arrival or by transferring the amount to our bank account before arrival.